About the Position:
The Retail Service Coordinator administers the processes necessary to manage Kinetico’s customer, product, service, and warranty data. This role ensures that the processes related to Kinetico product installations and customer service are executed in a seamless manner and result in creating positive customer experiences.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Creates service schedules for the Product Service Specialists (Service Technicians), ensuring that the service documentation provided to the Product Service Specialist is complete with all information necessary to service the customer.
- Maintains product installation and warranty information within the applicable database.
- Performs counter sales and assists customers with the purchase of products sold in the retail store.
- Enters invoicing, payments, and other miscellaneous information into the business management system.
- Performs CRM (Customer Relationship Management) duties; sends “out-of-warranty” letters, makes service filter change calls, and offers service upgrades to both inbound and outbound service customers.
- Provides back-up support as needed for the Receptionist and other location employees.
- Provides support to the Product Service Specialists as needed.
- Maintains a clean and safe work and retail environment.
Job Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- High School Diploma required, an associate degree in a related or technical field is preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience working in a customer service oriented role.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment, and show initiative.
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated, action and goal oriented, and above average organizational skills.
- Proven “customer-centric” focus and approach with the ability to establish and change priorities as required.
- Problem solver, excellent listening and verbal skills, and exceptional customer service phone skills.
- Mechanical aptitude, good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products and order entry systems.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
What We Can Offer You:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Insurance Coverage
- Employer Provided Life Insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Benefits
- 401(k) Contribution Matching Program
- Paid Vacation, Holidays and Community Service Volunteer time off benefit
- Wellness Program
- Educational Assistance Reimbursement Program
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply today.